Friday, October 30, 2009

go forward! move ahead!

im trying real hard to set and achieve goals.  like, really hard.  overcoming laziness is hard.  finding motivation is hard.  sometimes i just get discouraged.  i look too far ahead and think, "that's what i want."  then i can't figure out how to get there.  instead im trying real hard to think of what i might want to do, and then see where that leads, you know, taking it a step at a time instead of picking some random point in time and trying to work backwards from there...

here's to baby steps.

love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love babysteps! That's how I achieve things in the best manner. Otherwise, I, too, get discouraged and stressed and I have to remind myself I am not super woman. One day at a time, one baby step at a time. And the finish is oh so sweet!! <3