Thursday, June 11, 2009

busy june... and july... and august...

i get pretty stressed out when the schedule gets interrupted. this summer the schedule is pretty much non existent. we're taking a trips back to back and all summer long and sometimes we have a week or so in between and on those times im working at the coffee shop. intensity in ten cities.

since timmy and i started dating, our summers have been like this though. i have to just keep telling myself (like my dad always does) "it's all good stuff." and it is. i just really like to have down time.

in order to not be a huge grouch all summer due to being so busy, i've devised a plan.

1. journal. something consistent in the midst of chaos.
2. read "breaking free" by beth moore. i started it last summer. but i think this is the summer for finishing it.
3. enjoy it. we have a fun life. and the summer is going to be exciting and so full of memories.

"i've just gotta get myself over me." -the format

love

1 comment:

Tara said...

I understand the busyness. I have caught myself wanting down time too, I need to get over me as well.

I like your idea of journeling. Maybe we can get together sometime..if not we may have to have a good talk on the phone about how we are trying to not be busy and be still.

Love,
Tara