Friday, March 13, 2009

springtime!!!

im ready for spring.  the grass is getting greener.  i can't wait.  i saw this group on facebook for spring fest in fayetteville, if you volunteer then you get an amazing free organic t shirt.  oh i miss nwark.





how cute is that?  i love it.
....

im sick again.  a cold or something.  theraflu is amazing.  it might even be magical.

....
and i got a haircut.  i loved having long hair, but it took so long to get it dry or styled...  and i'm lazy.  so, back to my old style.





i can't wait for warm weather...
love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE hair! Mine is long and UGH. I hate drying it. I never style it. I always seem to have a love-hate relationship with my hair. I always want to chop it off when it's long and I always want to grow it out when it's short. What to do??